Kamis, 14 April 2011
* 1 / 2 kg chicken, cut into two parts
* 2 tablespoons cooking oil, for sauteing
* 1 stalk lemongrass, crushed
* 1 bay leaves
* 3 lime leaves
* 1 / 2 cm galangal, smashed
* 500 ml dilute santar
* 125 ml thick coconut milk
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 6 spring onions
* 4 cloves garlic
* 1.5 tbsp coriander grains, toasted
* 1 / 2 tsp cumin
* 1 / 2 tsp pepper granules
* 1 / 2 cm ginger
* 1 / 2 cm turmeric
* 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled, cut into pieces
* 250 grams of boiled potatoes, peeled, cut into pieces
* 125 grams of ripe tomatoes, diced
* 75 grams of fried chips
* 1.5 tablespoons fried shallots
* Sambal sauce (same sauce Soto Padang)
1. Heat oil and sauté ground spices with lemon grass, bay leaves, lime leaves and galangal until fragrant.
2. Enter the chicken pieces and stir well. Cook briefly until stiff cock, lift.
3. Boil chicken and stir together seasoning liquid coconut milk over the fire kecing until chicken is tender. Remove and drain chicken pieces.
4. Pour the thick coconut milk and salt to the gravy, while cooking stir until boiling. Lift.
5. Marinate the chicken with a little salt and fry until browned.
6. Suwir-suwir chicken, set aside.
7. Suwir Place chicken in a bowl, pour the hot coconut milk.
8. Serve with complementary and sambal. (for 5 servings)